Biggest disadvantage in the CyHawk Series since 1980

purplereign

Aug 29, 2018
I gotta ask, what is with schools in Iowa putting -Hawk at the beginning or end of everything and calling it a good school nickname? MCHS Mohawks. Coe College Kohawks. Iowa Hawkeyes.

They have been the Mohawks forever, no idea what you are trying to ask or the answer to your question.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Video proof or quarter and time?

And I didn’t say that. CMC did.

I was at the game, so I don’t watch replays like you apparently do. The ten hawk fans right in front of me saw it also and were surprised he didn’t get booted. Just because you tell stories and are not an honest person doesn’t mean I’m good not to become like you. It was along the Iowa sidelines after a play, so a decent chance tv didn’t show it. Get Kirk tape and I’m sure it’s there since they show the whole defense and not just the stuff by the ball

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
I was at the game, so I don’t watch replays like you apparently do. The ten hawk fans right in front of me saw it also and were surprised he didn’t get booted. Just because you tell stories and are not an honest person doesn’t mean I’m good not to become like you. It was along the Iowa sidelines after a play, so a decent chance tv didn’t show it. Get Kirk tape and I’m sure it’s there since they show the whole defense and not just the stuff by the ball
55tI.gif

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Was replying to CyTwins saying that Riley will finally beat the clones this year. He has only played the clones once. So basically that is the same thing as saying the clones will finally score a TD this year against OU.
.................or Iowa will finally beat an FCS team this year against UNI.

• Funny
Reactions: iahawks