Big XII Tournament Wednesday Night Game

Clone1450

Dec 30, 2008
Kansas City
If anyone with Big XII all session passes doesn't plan to go to the game on Wednesday night and is looking for an outlet for those tickets please let me know. Historically those tickets aren't worth much and it's sometimes more of a hassle to sell them for $5 or $10 than it's worth. I happen to be on a non-profit board with someone from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City and have given them extra tickets in the past to allow Big Brothers and Big Sisters the opportunity to take their "Little" to a college basketball game. Many of those kids have never been to or experienced an NCAA game and this allows them the opportunity without their "Big" having to foot the bill.

If this is something you're interested in, feel free to send me a message and I can help make sure they are put to good use by a great of people who are really making a difference in the lives of many children in Kansas City.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Good job Clone 1450 terrific use of those tickets.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
That is outstanding! I hate seeing tickets wasted when this type of thing should always be considered.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
That's a great idea! It's a shame they aren't easy to transfer and most people won't get them from will call until they get down to KC.

All in 4 Cy

Feb 18, 2017
If anyone with Big XII all session passes doesn't plan to go to the game on Wednesday night and is looking for an outlet for those tickets please let me know. Historically those tickets aren't worth much and it's sometimes more of a hassle to sell them for $5 or $10 than it's worth. I happen to be on a non-profit board with someone from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City and have given them extra tickets in the past to allow Big Brothers and Big Sisters the opportunity to take their "Little" to a college basketball game. Many of those kids have never been to or experienced an NCAA game and this allows them the opportunity without their "Big" having to foot the bill.

If this is something you're interested in, feel free to send me a message and I can help make sure they are put to good use by a great of people who are really making a difference in the lives of many children in Kansas City.
Have tickets available if you can send me contact info