Big 12 Tourney Replay Sunday on ESPNU

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Watching as we speak. The way this team moved the ball against the Baylor zone is amazing.

I have good memories of this game after getting center court tickets off a drunk Kstate fan at the bar the night before lol.
2014, watched the win over KU on Friday, got on stubhub immediately after. 11th row, center court for the final against Baylor. Started driving the next morning. DAMN that was fun!

Reactions: cyclones500

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
Same thing I thought while watching it. An insane amount of talent. Talent is the only reason that team won as much as it did and that team drastically underachieved. Easily the most talented team in the league along with KU and finished as a 6 seed in the conference tournament.

I just want to know who disagrees with that statement.... that team was loaded with talent there is no debate....

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
no doubt there was a ton of talent, but if all of our NBA guys watched that game, they'd throw up realizing how bad they were.

I've watched our guys a ton in the NBA and they all made DRAMATIC improvement to get to the nba.

thomas had about 10 open looks he didn't take, monte plays so passively (and has 25lbs of muscle today), nader a much better shooter, niang's release is so much faster etc.

that said, our current roster is a joke compared to those teams.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron