Big 12 Power Rankings

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Saw this on Scout.com and I liked what Joseph Yeager wrote about our Clones. He calls our defensive squad one of the best in nation and states "If ISU had a quarterback, they might be in the spot currently occupied by KSU" which is at the top. Number 6 ranking isn't bad either in my opinion.

Scout.com: Big 12 Power Rankings: Week 7

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I also liked what he said about OSU..."If they don’t regain their pizzazz, they won’t survive Iowa State this weekend...". I see the game playing out that way. I don't like our defence will let them regain there pizzazz. AK47 is not a fan of pizzazz. I'm told he once got kicked out of 2nd grade art class because he wrecked is noodle picture when the teacher asked him to add some pizzazz.

Last edited:

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Saw this on Scout.com and I liked what Joseph Yeager wrote about our Clones. He calls our defensive squad one of the best in nation and states "If ISU had a quarterback, they might be in the spot currently occupied by KSU" which is at the top. Number 6 ranking isn't bad either in my opinion.

Scout.com: Big 12 Power Rankings: Week 7
It is true. we could easily be 6-0 if we had an offense during those two games.

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006
I also liked what he said about OSU..."If they don’t regain their pizzazz, they won’t survive Iowa State this weekend...". I see the game playing out that way. I don't like our defence will let them regain there pizzazz. AK47 is not a fan of pizzazz. I'm told he once got kicked out of 2nd grade art class because he wrecked is noodle picture when the teacher asked him to add some pizzazz.

So long as OSU doesn't meet this guy we should be OK. He is giving out pizazz for free, using the original X-Box.

Pizzaz! Pizzaz! - YouTube

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
I like those rankings a lot better than Ubbens lame rankings. If you look at the comments literally no one agrees with him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron