Big 12 knockout challenge! WEEK 2

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Hey FD Cyclone do you have any updated photos on your Techmo Bowl tats and tournament Info?? Just curios.

If you've been to my site(signature link) its got pretty much all the pics you need to see. There's some that were taken during the process, but the finished product is all there. Not really any other "new" ways to present the ink than the pics I already have posted. The tats are on a sub-page of the "tecmoBowl history" page. Run the mouse over it and it will open a drop down tab. Sites under some construction, so it might be a little messed up appearance wise.

As for the most recent tournament, I basically finished 2nd this year in Chicago with W-L and PF-PA but CHOKED away a couple important games, and lost a playoff game after a bye. I got the #2 seed in the playoffs, but my 49ers got beat by Cleveland. I had a really sour apple up my butt for a while after that performance and didn't recap the world championship like I wanted to. :realmad:

I also have failed so far to document anything about the records and such from the 2 previous gatherings in Chicago. I got an IPOD and was gonna film a bunch of stuff this year. However once the heat of competition arises, those ideas get lost in the shuffle.

If i just didn't have a job, a cyclone fanatic addiction, and a girlfriend, the website would have 3 times its current content.

Last edited:

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I will take Oklahoma this week. Its a win win situation for a Clones fan!

Sent out 8 Pm's for missing picks for the week. This will be the last such PM I will send. Have found in the past that week 2 always loses steam as people forget about it.