Best SNL Skit?

i4cy

Apr 11, 2006
Carroll
Eddie Murphy in Mr Robinsons neighborhood during the Christmas Episode when he makes a cabbage patch doll with a head of cabbage.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Bill Murray as Todd and Gilda Radner as his girlfriend when
John Belushi as the Plumber with the Butt Crack came to the house to fix the Dishwasher.

Reactions: zumbro clones

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
I liked the Omletteville/Homelessville skits with Justin Timberlake. Not a fan of his, but they were hilarious.

Hathaway Moustache Ride Company was a great commercial.

There was another commerical from the late 90's when Seinfeld hosted where an insurance company secured the domain www.clownpenis.fart because it was the only one left.

Another great skit was on Will Farrell's last episode where he's sitting in a board room in a stars and bars speedo and get's fired. Great stuff.

Jingleheimer Junction with Tim Meadows probably ranks as my favorite of all time.

Reactions: brianhos

Cyznutz

Jan 6, 2009
Illinois
Old Glory Health Insurance-Robots are the number 1 killer of old people, more than heart attacks!
Massive Head Wound Harry! When the dog starts to eat his head!! Funny!!

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
No contest:

Little Chocolate Donuts
Followed closely by "Killer Bees"
followed closely by "Cheebrugah!"
followed closely by "The Coneheads"
And a distant fourth "Creepy Uncle".

SNL new stuff = sucks. And by new, I mean just about everything post Eddie Murphy.... "I'm Gumby, Dammit!"

FlashGordon

Dec 14, 2008
Ames
Most of my picks have been mentioned: Murray/Martin doing "what the hell is that thing?", Japanese Gameshow, More cowbell, and Phillip Hyper Hypo. Plus, anything John Belushi did, most notably his Joe Cocker performance.

Sentimental favorite is Sylvester Stallone as a mentally challenged computer/Orange Julius salesman.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Just thought of two more:

"Toonces"

And, please don't say no-one has mentioned "Mr. Bill" yet.

Mr. Bill was pee your pants funny.

And that's funny, unlike any of the sophomoric toilet humor crap they've made in the last decade.

Cyznutz

Jan 6, 2009
Illinois
Oops I Crapped my Pants. The diaper for old people! “Let’s pretend that this Lemonade is a gallon of your feces”

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron