BDJ - 1 Game Suspension (against Iowa)

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
If we lose this game will the comitee even care too much about it? We are playing without 2 of our top guys, which is something I know they pay attention to. I doubt they would hold that against too much unless we are playing without both BDJ and McKay come tournament time.

That's the one little silver lining. We have a huge excuse, and are basically expected to lose at this point. I agree won't hurt us at all if we lose.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Well that plan backfired now that everyone knows who he is and is ****** at him lol. Nobody likes the passive aggressive neighbor who leaves notes on doors and calls the cops on people. Maybe if he went and told him how its going to be man to man BDJ would have acted differently. Who knows tho, hopefully they let BDJ move to some house on the outskirts of town where he can make a little more noise and the engineer nerd can have his mom over to visit with no more noise issues.

You get a F for this report on the article, and the mods have dropped you from the class. Have fun in detention.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
57073103.jpg

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I have to admit, prior to today's events, this game made me nervous and I did not have a good feeling about it. I actually feel like with all of this happening, the team will band together and play for the "fallen soldier". I think that if BDJ was not suspended, the crowd would have been too much pressure for him and we probably would have played worse. Oddly, I actually have a better feeling now about the game.

I am so glad you were right and I was wrong. So much for my future as a psychic.

Going to sit down to dinner now.

eatcrow.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron