Baylor in Ames

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
So how many of you are coming out to watch the GREAT Brittney Griner on your court in February!! I will be there to watch the game! Should be epic!!!

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
So how many of you are coming out to watch the GREAT Brittney Griner on your court in February!! I will be there to watch the game! Should be epic!!!
I won't be at the game I will be instead at home watching a replay of our victory over Baylor in football. After that I am going to watch our bowl victory over Minnesota, and then after that I am going to go to Ames and just stare at our Insight Bowl Trophy for a while. Refresh my memory Osoprimo, what bowl game did Baylor go to this year?

CloneFan03

Mar 18, 2008
Cedar Falls, IA
I won't be at the game I will be instead at home watching a replay of our victory over Baylor in football. After that I am going to watch our bowl victory over Minnesota, and then after that I am going to go to Ames and just stare at our Insight Bowl Trophy for a while. Refresh my memory Osoprimo, what bowl game did Baylor go to this year?

I don't understand why you would change the subject to football. I'm confident in our basketball team that we will take baylor on our home court. Wish I could be there to see it, cause i'm sure it will be fun!

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
I don't understand why you would change the subject to football. I'm confident in our basketball team that we will take baylor on our home court. Wish I could be there to see it, cause i'm sure it will be fun!
The only reason I did that was because the legendary Osoprimo talked non stop trash in the football off season about "how in the world was ISU going to stop Baylor?"

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
I'll come watch that transgender beast only if you make me a promise to come introduce yourself so I can kick you square in the fallopian tubes.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I heard he's decent, but is no Courtney Paris.

Courtney is all woman, a big woman for sure but still all woman. Courtney was She Shaq but I have no idea what this Griner character will turn out to be.

Last edited:

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
don't know qwhat is so great about her-she is advertised as 6-9.anna prins is 6-8 . britney-gitney-or whitney is all bones-while coutney paris at least has some blubber on her bones.anna prins wins hands down for look
s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron