Baylor: Fox Sports Write Up

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Re: Fox Sports Write Up

Who cares? How about you talking about some Cyclone football since your over here.

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008

Well, the title of this section is Big XII CONFERENCE, everything that's NOT ISU SPECIFIC. Did I read that wrong? Last I checked BAYLOR was part of the BIG XII.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale

god dammit, I thought it was a fox sports writeup of our game last night.

**** Baylor

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008

Umm, this section is for the BIG XII, if it were a Fox Sports write up about your game last night then I would have posted it in the FOOTBALL section. Just sayin'............

god dammit, I thought it was a fox sports writeup of our game last night.

**** Baylor

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire

This might be the Big12 section, but I don't think I have once heard him ask about our team. We just had our first game last night under Rhoads and instead of joining the conversation about that, he's talking about Baylor again.

I would mind posts like this if he should some interest in ISU but he is just here to irritate.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle

I have a proposal:

Every time Osoprimo starts a new post, he must format the title as follows:

"BAYLOR: [insert post title here]"

Reactions: jaretac

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona

Oso.....Do you honestly believe that ANYONE gives a crap about Baylor around here? It's BAYLOR!?!?!?! Do Iowa State fans go on Baylor message boards and post random Iowa State articles with no reasoning or educated post to go along with the article?

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008

Uh, dude, go over to your football section and take a look.

This might be the Big12 section, but I don't think I have once heard him ask about our team. We just had our first game last night under Rhoads and instead of joining the conversation about that, he's talking about Baylor again.

I would mind posts like this if he should some interest in ISU but he is just here to irritate.

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008

You should give a crap about Baylor since we will be playing you in about a month. I would not care one bit if you came over to our boards and posted. Go for it. I'd love it.

Oso.....Do you honestly believe that ANYONE gives a crap about Baylor around here? It's BAYLOR!?!?!?! Do Iowa State fans go on Baylor message boards and post random Iowa State articles with no reasoning or educated post to go along with the article?

Reactions: jaretac

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

You should give a crap about Baylor since we will be playing you in about a month. I would not care one bit if you came over to our boards and posted. Go for it. I'd love it.

How about this...you post on your board, we will post on our board. The week we play you, you can come post on our boards. Until that week, no one here could give 2 ****s less about Baylor football. During that week, we will only kind of give 2 ****s about Baylor. Following that week, we will go right back to not giving 2 ****s about Baylor football.

Help Support Us

Become a patron