Basketball and Wrestling Weather Forecast

MrsWx4Cy

Dec 5, 2007
Wow! My first post. Here goes... :jiggy:

Grab your favorite cyclone snow scraper! Heading to the bb game today expect flurries with most of the accumulating snows beginning closer to 3pm with possibly an inch accumulating around the Ames area by 6pm. Wind chills near zero with highs near 16. Visibilities will be lowered during the snow and the roads will become snow covered and slick tonight.

After another 1-3" tonight, snow looks to be ending by noonish Sunday with an additional 1-2" through the morning for a total of 3-5". So when the wrestling meet starts at 2pm, most of the snow should be out of here, but roads will likely be slippery so plan for extra travel time.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I think this should become a annual thing. Every day for football, basketball, and wrestling have a travel forecast or gametime forecast.

Good first post. :smile:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I think this should become a annual thing. Every day for football, basketball, and wrestling have a travel forecast or gametime forecast.

Good first post. :smile:

Personally, I think sunny and 75 would've been a better first post. But that's just me wishin'. :cool:

Welcome aboard Mrs!

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
This is probably too late for those coming in from out of town, but I was out an hour ago and a few of the intersections around Hilton have slick spots. I saw two cars try to stop at Lway and University (NE corner of Hilton) and slid all the way through the intersection.

Just wanted to give a heads up because the streets are good for the most part but there are slippery spots.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron