Bad bad news (Nicky Wieben)

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Reading this news makes me want to kick something....hard. I'm not sure what to kick, but right now, at the top of my list is my co-workers gumball machine. Frankly, I've never liked the stupid thing. I mean, who brings a gumball machine into work? This is the perfect excuse to finally put the kibosh on that machine.

I hope the rest of the WBB season is not going to be like my co-workers gumball machine...completely ruined.

Groooooosfraaaabbbbaaaaa

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Reading this news makes me want to kick something....hard. I'm not sure what to kick, but right now, at the top of my list is my co-workers gumball machine. Frankly, I've never liked the stupid thing. I mean, who brings a gumball machine into work? This is the perfect excuse to finally put the kibosh on that machine.

I hope the rest of the WBB season is not going to be like my co-workers gumball machine...completely ruined.

Why don't you come over here and kick my co-worker? That way we would both feel better.

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
Why don't you come over here and kick my co-worker? That way we would both feel better.

I don't kick people just inanimate objects. I do two things really well:

1) Release my frustration and pent up rage by kicking things
2) Drink banana smoothies.

I've already done one of those things today, and I'm pretty sure the second one is going to happen around lunch time.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I don't kick people just inanimate objects. I do two things really well:

1) Release my frustration and pent up rage by kicking things
2) Drink banana smoothies.

I've already done one of those things today, and I'm pretty sure the second one is going to happen around lunch time.

That's OK. She doesn't do any work, so I think she could be considered inanimate. :wink:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Poor Nicky.

We still have Jocelyn Anderson, who from what I've seen from her seems to be pretty good. However, now we don't have any depth in the front court.