Awesome win... But (OSU Version)

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Your trolling after an outstanding win on senior night speaks for itself, frankly.
Well I mean, I got grilled last time. Happens this time, exactly like I said it would... Couldn't pass it up.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
It's awesome to know Donovan Jackson listens to me. Misses the last free throw and doesn't give OSU a chance. What a genius human (I know the score was 1 point different)
And to think... I came in here expecting some self-deprecating humor after your last disaster of a thread. Nope! You doubled down! Wow!

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
It's awesome to know Donovan Jackson listens to me. Misses the last free throw and doesn't give OSU a chance. What a genius human (I know the score was 1 point different)

oit9mu0v5LqzC.gif

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Nice you could start a thread that pi$$es all over our senior's night, just so you could thump your own chest. SMH
I'm actually not sure how I degraded our senior night one bit. Seems like you are searching for something that is not there.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
How are people taking this thread seriously? Can they not detect sarcasm in the OP?
My guess, they're so used to pounding their chest, and defending their side on Facebook, it just carries over to message board.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron