no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Schwartz in 2 years = Javorski Lane :notworthy:

Did you see Javorski Lane on the sidelines in the Alamo Bowl? They had a short 4th-down they were going for, and he didn't get the ball, then they cut to him on the sidelines after they didn't get it, and he was crying. Literally, there were tears running down his cheeks. It's great to have a passion for what you're doing, but I don't really know what to think about the maturity level there.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Did you see Javorski Lane on the sidelines in the Alamo Bowl? They had a short 4th-down they were going for, and he didn't get the ball, then they cut to him on the sidelines after they didn't get it, and he was crying. Literally, there were tears running down his cheeks. It's great to have a passion for what you're doing, but I don't really know what to think about the maturity level there.

IMHO Javorski Lane was one of the most under-utilized football players in America the last three seasons. He should have averaged atleast 20 caries a game.

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona
IMHO Javorski Lane was one of the most under-utilized football players in America the last three seasons. He should have averaged atleast 20 caries a game.

Have you seen his RB counterpart Mike Goodson? That would be the reason he is not getting 20 carries a game. Goodson is a freakin stud. Not to mention their QB McGee is pretty good running the ball too.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I agree Javorski Lane is the most under utilized guy in the Country. He is 4 yards every play.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Our o-line is looking pretty good so I would hate to be a linebacker or safety in the big-12 trying to tackle that guy.