Anyone following the Hawks forums?

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
the picture of a crow s funny but it should be horse or cow ****, as crows will pick the food that wasn't spent by the animal. So if I say eat crow, am saying eat ****.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Good. You're an embarrassment to all cyclone fans for your tweet at Clayborn.

You didn't hear? Cytom is trying to get kicked off of every social network...But really, if that's the worst thing to happen to a NFL football player, I worship him. I'm sure he's heard worse when he walks into a rival stadium. Hawk fans are just upset that they lost. :spinny: (Love saying that!)

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
The general consensus is that Iowa took their foot off the gas after they got up 10-0. Problem is, the next 2 times they got the ball it was at/inside their own 5. ISU started to get penetration at that time. Stopped 2 run plays, then Nelson sacked JVB and forced a punt. Iowa merely tried to continue doing what was working.

ISU took over with choice field position but the fumble by Johnson gave it right back to em...again at the 5. 2 players later LJ blasted the hell outta Coker and he fumbled. Iowa did not take their foot off the gas. They got outplayed for a series, and Ferentz said he didn't mind the fumble because it was a solid hit.

After Iowa got the ball back, ISU was snuffing out the run and pressuring JVB. JVB nearly threw a INT on a 3rd and 8, and had to punt. ISU gets 3 and its tied.

Iowa ran the ball great in the 1st qtr, and basically tried to stick with it, but ISU made plays, and limited the yards Coker could get. From there JVB was unable to connect with anybody in the 2nd qtr.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
The other gripe is how McNutt barely got targeted...and how they basically wanted jump balls thrown to him against the tiny defenders.

Problem is I counted 4 balls in the 2nd half thrown his way that he didn't even get a finger on....3 of which were probably around the 30 yard range or so...they did take shots downfield with him, but the passes were off target. JVB had about 6 passes in total in the 2nd half that were way off target, and the receiver had no chance to even catch.

Iowa's run game went in the toilet for about 2 qtrs, and JVB wasn't very accurate during that time and they were fortunate to get those 6 points. Somehow thats taking the foot off the gas.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Dude is a baller, and you have to be an idiot not to see it before he even got here. Hes going to be even more dangerous when he gets his chemistry and timing down with receivers and hits on some deep balls.

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Wishing bodily harm on a guy because he went to the rival school? It's not like he punched your grandma or anything. Sure Clayborn is a *********, just make him eat his crow about his team losing or something. Saying you want him to get a career ending injury makes you even more of a ****** than him.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
after claybourn bashed isu on twitter i tweeted at him to tear his acl and called him a clown. thats it and now all the hok fans are bashing me on twitter.

Should have just said his team will never win again without him.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Wishing bodily harm on a guy because he went to the rival school? It's not like he punched your grandma or anything. Sure Clayborn is a *********, just make him eat his crow about his team losing or something. Saying you want him to get a career ending injury makes you even more of a ****** than him.

We aren't rivals, "Iowa is the only school in this state" according to him.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
Let me edit that then. I will be shocked if the scoreboard is up this year at all, regardless of what timeframe Pollard is trying to blow up the alumni's collective a**es... -Norwalk hawk dude
Fastforward 6 months and he's crying about how awesomely loud the scoreboard is.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
i am not trying to be a ****...i am just telling you that he is not a D-1 QB-9yrplan

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The other gripe is how McNutt barely got targeted...and how they basically wanted jump balls thrown to him against the tiny defenders.

Problem is I counted 4 balls in the 2nd half thrown his way that he didn't even get a finger on....3 of which were probably around the 30 yard range or so...they did take shots downfield with him, but the passes were off target. JVB had about 6 passes in total in the 2nd half that were way off target, and the receiver had no chance to even catch.

Iowa's run game went in the toilet for about 2 qtrs, and JVB wasn't very accurate during that time and they were fortunate to get those 6 points. Somehow thats taking the foot off the gas.

That's the kind of logic you tend to see when you are always of the opinion that your opponent beverages wins games, but instead your team lost the game.