Anna

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
So happy for Anna yesterday. She played strong, tough, and displayed the complete game we had all hoped to see of her for at Iowa State.

I am just sorry for her that injuries illness plagued her for her first few years, but am delighted to see what a tremendous person and athlete she has blossomed.

Personally, I hope some WNBA scouts were there. To me, she might pose an interesting draft pick with much upside. Too bad the WNBA has to keep such short rosters.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, too bad that she was never 100% - or even 90% of her potential. Good player but unfortunately, had been injured too much and the injuries hindered her development. If only she had been healthy the past 4 years....

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
I've also thought that Anna plays better against taller women. She seems more comfortable dealing with someone her size. We'll see tonight.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I think she has finally had that "senior" moment when the reality of playing some of her final games for ISU has hit her. She has been absolutely dominant down in Dallas. Anna has consistently been in the right place at the right time, using good post moves, and finishing under the basket with power. Griner is going to have her hands full with Anna tonight.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Anna has shown that its not just tall women se can play against. I believe the rotation Coach Fen has been using has helped all of the post players.

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
I just want to see 1 good solid block from Anna tonight on Griner. Just one. Griner goes up for a short routine jumper and Anna smashes it back in her face. JUST ONCE! Please Anna Prins make it happen.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
I just want to see 1 good solid block from Anna tonight on Griner. Just one. Griner goes up for a short routine jumper and Anna smashes it back in her face. JUST ONCE! Please Anna Prins make it happen.
I would rather see us win the game. I am not concerned how that happens. Sometimes positioning is more important than blocked shots.

Help Support Us

Become a patron