Ames Hy-Vee selling "Big Red Turnovers"

GBR1

Nov 2, 2010
Better then any pisa Iowa ***** I ever got,going to be a beat down today boys BY NU.

Since it was 4 am when you posted this and your grammar is atrocious I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just really drunk. But really dude, come on, what's the point of this post? It contributes nothing to the discussion, and putting it on another team's message board just makes Husker fans look stupid.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Since it was 4 am when you posted this and your grammar is atrocious I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just really drunk. But really dude, come on, what's the point of this post? It contributes nothing to the discussion, and putting it on another team's message board just makes Husker fans look stupid.
That's charitable of you, but totally wrong. This guy has been posting grammatical abortions at exactly the same level of illiteracy regardless of the time of day.

It's par for the course in Nebraska, but still- wow. Seeing as he made it all the way onto the intarwebs, we're clearly dealing with a highly advanced representative of his species. He's probably a god or king of some kind.

Reactions: SenorCy

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
I heard they were selling the 8 pack now with Buy 7 and get 1 Free to honor the generosity of the Huskers for their one unforced turnover last year?

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
NUhuskers=
cbec3763-7ccf-42de-a7fc-b3ddb4fa31a1_120x90.jpg