All Iowa/ISU Wrestling Lineup

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
CyTwins said the following about this year's Iowa wrestling team.

They won't even be top 2 in their own conference. Lol!

Iowa won't come close to Penn State next year and will be behind Ohio State for the _____ straight year

as long as Penn State has Cael you should be focusing on Ohio State/Okie State and not them

Iowa will never win a title as long as Cael is at Penn State

You realize Penn State will be more loaded right? Like what is this delusion that you guys can surpass them in a tourney format

They just beat you by 61.5 points and have easily the most loaded roster next year and you think you can take them out? Lol I know you're trolling but this is a bad look.

(My favorite one) Honestly we have a better chance of jumping you guys in the tourney next year than you do of winning it and that ain't happening

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
CyTwins said the following about this year's Iowa wrestling team.

They won't even be top 2 in their own conference. Lol!

Iowa won't come close to Penn State next year and will be behind Ohio State for the _____ straight year

as long as Penn State has Cael you should be focusing on Ohio State/Okie State and not them

Iowa will never win a title as long as Cael is at Penn State

You realize Penn State will be more loaded right? Like what is this delusion that you guys can surpass them in a tourney format

They just beat you by 61.5 points and have easily the most loaded roster next year and you think you can take them out? Lol I know you're trolling but this is a bad look.

(My favorite one) Honestly we have a better chance of jumping you guys in the tourney next year than you do of winning it and that ain't happening

I totally could predict that Penn State would get decimated by injuries and Iowa would stay healthy lol

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I mean if Lee and Marinelli goes down your roster looks completely different and you don't win nationals. Part of the sport I guess

Yep, Iowa has been no stranger to injury the past couple of years.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I totally could predict that Penn State would get decimated by injuries and Iowa would stay healthy lol

Obviously you couldn't predict it wouldn't happen either. That's why it's stupid to continually cast your opinions as absolutes.

• Winner
Reactions: iahawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kemerer, Stoll, McDonough, Clark, to name a few off the top of my head.

Lol Stoll wrestled and was shot by a teammate. I'll give you Kemerer. I don't remember Clark or McDonough missing the NCAA Tournament any year but maybe they did

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Iowa qualified all 10 wrestlers this year and have a good chance of having 2 champs and 8 AAs.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Iowa qualified all 10 wrestlers this year and have a good chance of having 2 champs and 8 AAs.

We're in good shape for sure, especially with PSU only qualifying 7. I could see us with as many as 4 champs but more likely 2-3. I like Lee's chances a lot. Bull v. Cenzo would be another war that could go either way but I think Bull may have him figured out after the dual loss. I think Kem comes back and beats Hall. Lugo looks like a machine, but SS will come back strong for sure. ADS could make a run but 33 is such a meatgrinder not sure I see him making it to the top of the podium.

We really need KY, Abe, Warnerov to show up and score. Not too worried about Cass getting good bonus pts. early.

Help Support Us

Become a patron