All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
KP52.gif

Reactions: Legend Hawk

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Hey @Hawkmi glad to see you're back. Did you get all cleaned up/insurance take care of you?
All cleaned up, still waiting on our homeowners to get back to us with the go ahead with all of our quotes. Eager to get the house fixed before winter sets in. All three of the totaled cars have been taken care of. Thank God for my State Farm agent.

Reactions: jmb

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
All cleaned up, still waiting on our homeowners to get back to us with the go ahead with all of our quotes. Eager to get the house fixed before winter sets in. All three of the totaled cars have been taken care of. Thank God for my State Farm agent.
Our roof was done within the last couple years, I climbed up and our are all still stuck down really nice. Lots of air nailers thinking away recently.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Where were you the last couple months? Something happen to the Iowa football program perhaps?

I typically take the offseason off around here. It is impossible to beat ISU fans during the offseason, everything is awesome, coaches are the best on the planet, the players are all AA, and the backups are even better.

Now during the season reality hits you guys in the face, and it is a different story around here.

Reactions: HawkFan1

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I typically take the offseason off around here. It is impossible to beat ISU fans during the offseason, everything is awesome, coaches are the best on the planet, the players are all AA, and the backups are even better.

Now during the season reality hits you guys in the face, and it is a different story around here.
1600014554559.jpeg

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Hi to all the Big Ten doubters!

I never doubted for a second that you could play and lose. Matt “Mr October” Campbell does it again. Good news for you and Hawkeye fans is that he won’t be going anywhere for a while.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019

Looks like we will get to see what the Iowa football program has to trout out onto the field after all. The real question will be what will they do with the schedule. I'll bet $10 Iowas schedule goes from actually tough and having to the play the number 1 team in their conference back to cupcake status. They will miss all the tough teams and then we will get to hear Iowa fans crow about how "good" they are and that they don't make the schedule lmao