All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The fact that some Hok fans are so stubborn to still claim Stanley is better than Purdy is just mind boggling.
I'm not sure I've seen one say Stanley is better than Purdy after this past weekend.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Iowa consistently gets MAYBE one nice win a year during the regular season. That's it.
2018 - Your best win was hands down ISU
2017 - A fluke win against OSU that ended up showing it wasn't really all that great of a team
2016 - Michigan (AT HOME)
2015 - HAHAHAHAHAHA. ZERO. That schedule was as soft as warm butter
2014 - I honestly don't see any
2013 - Michigan (AGAIN AT HOME)

The list goes on and on and on. Iowa has consistency.....consistency in the fact that they can't beat a great opponent on the road and are only good for one "good" win a year.

Iowa beat two top 25 teams on the road in 2015. I guess those don't count.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
On Hawkeye Report they're still sticking to that. Oh well, I'm happy we have Purdy so that is all that matters.
Some people will live and die with their guy so I understand why some may still be saying they'd rather have Stanley from that standpoint. But on a pure talent level overall, Purdy is the better QB without a doubt.

• Agree

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
The fact that some Hok fans are so stubborn to still claim Stanley is better than Purdy is just mind boggling.

it’s really not.

these are the lowest common denominator people. They refuse to believe Iowa State could have better players than they do.

these are the same morons like non thinker who comes here registers multiple times to tell us how much more we care than they do.

imagine how dumb someone has to be to do that.

• Agree

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
This was actually a pretty perfect example of what many Iowa fans expected to happen with Butler gone. If yesterday is any indication, Iowa State lacks playmakers at WR that can make plays downfield, and Purdy lacks the arm strength to fit the ball into tight coverage downfield without Butler’s freakish abilities. Iowa State’s offense is going to have to dink and dunk its way downfield.

Bumpity bump

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I’m just not ready to anoint Purdy without (1) seeing how he performs without Butler and Montgomery, and (2) seeing Purdy succeed against a good defense. Iowa State has had a new savior at QB nearly every year for the last 10 years; my apologies for being hesitant to believe your cries of wolf once again.

Hi!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
3d69pi.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and CyTwins

Latest posts