1976 says hi
Live pic.
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You once went full pyscho on KF for the following quote. Let's not get into mental problems.

Q. The four guys that were suspended, you mentioned you might have them doing something different this week. What was kind of the -- what did you have them doing instead of playing in the game?
KIRK FERENTZ: This past week? They did community service work. It's a pretty standard rule we have. They got four hours in on Friday and eight more on Saturday and missed the game. But they're in mind and spirit, and they came back Sunday and we've welcomed them back, and they're all doing a good job. Really happy with the way they've handled it. Obviously wish they hadn't been in that situation, but I think they've handled it the way we would hope, and what's most important now is they continue to do that, and I expect that from all four guys. I think they've got a great attitude.

Is this you MVChamp or HawkeyeMashup? It's obvious you have been under another name or two before. You really don't start a screen name on April 2019 and say, "You once went full pyscho on KF for the following quote." since that happened quite some time ago. Just saying.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Is this you MVChamp or HawkeyeMashup? It's obvious you have been under another name or two before. You really don't start a screen name on April 2019 and say, "You once went full pyscho on KF for the following quote." since that happened quite some time ago. Just saying.
Neither.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron