All FB coaching rumors and speculation

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I said it earlier you know Jamie Pollard has a list ready to go just in case so what’s wrong with fans on a message board talking about it? Hopefully he stays but it’s the most smoke I have ever seen . I did’t start a separate thread with coaching options or anything crazy like that.
I didn’t say there’s anything wrong with it. It’s just completely silly because it’s moot.

Reactions: Cyclonick182

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
I said it earlier you know Jamie Pollard has a list ready to go just in case so what’s wrong with fans on a message board talking about it? Hopefully he stays but it’s the most smoke I have ever seen . I did’t start a separate thread with coaching options or anything crazy like that.

Yeah, it’s the Solo Stove of news…smoke from a smokeless firepit.

Reactions: ESciGuy

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I get you but it we want someone who will be moving up the ranks I would give up head coaching experience and go with a Marcus Freeman, Jim Leonhard, Brian Hartline type assistant rover 18-22 at Kent State personally,
I'm not sure he would take the job cause he might get an even so-called "bigger" job than ISU here shortly (this year or next) but I think Marcus Freeman would be an excellent choice. Done a very good job at Cincy and Notre Dame as the DC and is an outstanding recruiter.

Last edited:

trevn

Jerome Tang Surveillance Team
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
[QUOTE="cyrocksmypants, post: 8038120, member: 7070"
Welp, looks like it’s a done deal. You morons that can’t fix a broken quote post should be proud of yourselves for running off the best football coach we’ve ever had.
[/QUOTE]

What?

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Why is it moot?
tv-shows-friends.gif

Beach_Tornado

Aug 12, 2021
What sucks so much as an ISU fan. This is probably ridiculous and wrong. But how many times have we come in and laughed at something like this and it ends up happening. I’m preconditioned to just expect horrible things to happen.
That’s how I feel man. I pray I’m wrong but growing up a cyclone fan and seeing it happen with Fred, it gives me trust issues