All FB coaching rumors and speculation

May 7, 2020
This is a bad troll attempt; at least make it a realistic school he's purportedly leaving for. But I guess you can't now that PSU is off the table. Matt is not dumb enough to go to the west coast. He and all his assistants have recruiting connections midwest and florida. They are never going west.

This guy probably started the thread.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Pollard was seen leaving Brian Ferentz's house, looks like he's ahead of the game per usual.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I have this hypothetical conversation all the time with people but have never wanted to start the thread on CF because I don’t buy into majority of the BS media reports on Campbell. I will hijack this thread. If Campbell was to leave you know Pollard has a list ready so why can’t we on a darn message board.

What direction do you go? I think looking at current staff Heacock is most logical but I think with his age and no recent HC experience it’s not ideal. I have thrown on the crazy idea of Scheelhaaase on the cheap with veteran high paid experienced assistants just because I feel he is one of the most up and coming assistants in football. I have also talked about Bringing back Golesh from Tennessee.

Moving away from Campbell connections I have a bunch of thoughts but what you all think?
Heacock has been a HC

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
This is a bad troll attempt; at least make it a realistic school he's purportedly leaving for. But I guess you can't now that PSU is off the table. Matt is not dumb enough to go to the west coast. He and all his assistants have recruiting connections midwest and florida. They are never going west.
I don't think it's a troll job. I think he actually thinks he's got some hot inside info.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Have heard rumblings that Campbell is leaving ISU after this year and is interested in the UW and USC jobs. Hope it’s not the case, but I have noticed he’s seemed less passionate on the sidelines this year than in prior years

Welp, this should wrap up the 'Clonie Award' for Pathetic Troll Attempt of the Year Aawrd.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Mar 21, 2021
What is the list of schools that CMC might one day conceivably leave for? I'm thinking he would not make a lateral move just for extra coin, so list prolly not really all that long. I'll start it off:
1) Ohio State

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: isu83 and aauummm

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
In an alternate universe if CMC leaves, make Jon Heacock the HC immediately and Fire Tom manning. :D

We are in games purely because of the Heacocks amazing Defense.