Alabama Fan Doesn't Know Hawaii is in the US

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Shoot, I wanted to give the guy credit for thinking about the cultural differences being away from home and from a place that wasn't in the contiguous U.S., but he seems to think that the kid won't know English or anything about non-verbal communication.

Nice job, Bama fan.

• Agree
Reactions: jkclone

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Was about 80% sure this was a troll account from an Auburn fan, but those 29 months as a member....

I don't know man, that's one slow troll.

Reactions: DurangoCy

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Maybe it's because the guy from Hawaii sounds a littler different talking than say most Alabama players do...there is alot of diction in the 'Bama players voices.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Before we give idiots in Alabama a hard time about being an idiot about Hawaii, just remember, this shirt exists:

ohiopotato.jpg

And it has a lot to do with a large number of idiots in very blue states that don't give two ****s about the states that they fly over.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

KCCLONE712

Jun 29, 2011
To be honest, he has a point. The kid might have some communication issues down there. I mean, I could barley understand people in that state the last time I drove through

Reactions: DurangoCy

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
To be honest, he has a point. The kid might have some communication issues down there. I mean, I could barley understand people in that state the last time I drove through

Ya get on up Der to the Fillin station den ya take a ryyyyyeeeee...then ya git down over by the well ya know, down by the diner with the fancy fixin station and yer just about daaarrrreeee.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Ask them to put their teeth in and spit out the chew. It helps. A little

Help Support Us

Become a patron