Feb 4, 2007
Ankeny
I thought it was French for "shooting at Easter eggs"
captain-smiley-the-pirate-t-shirt.jpg

Last edited:

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Jdewaard posted a picture of one - it's easy to make with a strip of paper. There's no beginning and no end to it - if you follow along the top side of the strip, follow it all the way around to the beginning point, you'll be tracing the bottom part of the same point. That's not easy to describe - kind of like a tangible infinity symbol.

They are cool. Angie have you been to the The MOS in Boston? I spent quite a bit of time in a room full of these types of things the last time I was there. Would you consider there to be a beginning and an end if one is allowed to make two revolutions?

Reactions: Angie

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
:notworthy:
Haha, thanks. This isn't the first time this has happened either. My phone got partially wet months ago, and now some of the keys don't work, the up button works as an enter button (hence the empty post), etc. :smile:

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I work in IT for a hospital company (web admin) - I know there is a system called Mobius, but I have no idea what it does... Playbook != software :jimlad:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
They are cool. Angie have you been to the The MOS in Boston? I spent quite a bit of time in a room full of these types of things the last time I was there. Would you consider there to be a beginning and an end if one is allowed to make two revolutions?

Ooh, that's a really interesting question - and, technically, I would think that would be true, as it would be back at the beginning. I hadn't ever thought of it that way!

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Jdewaard posted a picture of one - it's easy to make with a strip of paper. There's no beginning and no end to it - if you follow along the top side of the strip, follow it all the way around to the beginning point, you'll be tracing the bottom part of the same point. That's not easy to describe - kind of like a tangible infinity symbol.

You two crazy kids must have looooooots of fun at home together.....