3-PT Shooting/Outside Range

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TailgateC3

Oct 27, 2006
We greatly NEED an outside game so that our post players can have some room to roam. With Dunson and McIntosh at guards, it will be interesting to see their consistancy. Same with Taylor. We'll have to see.

I think Jacobson will be someone to watch, too. I was watching the Media Day Action Footage from cyclones.com. Later in the sequence there are a bunch of guys shooting from half-court. Jacobson is down on one end knocking down 3's like crazy. He probably goes 13-16 or something. I just hope he can get open. I remember in high school (Webster City) he led or almost led the state in 3's for two or so years.

I hope they all can get open. With Mac's offense I'm sure there will be more consistency in the plays to free up room at the top.

Media Day Action Footgage:
http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=46661&SPID=4252&DB_OEM_ID=10700&ATCLID=663894