3 free bball tix

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Really? It's been on Welch for at least 5 years until this past summer. I have no idea where it is now, but SeattleClone knows.

I blame it on being married and neither of us end up in campus town except for the games.

Erik usually works odd hours, and I don't go there bymyself at night:smile:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Really? Wow, you're missing out! It used to be on Welch Ave but recently moved to Stanton. It's right on the corner of Stanton and Chamberlain, SE corner to be exact. $5.99 all you can eat tacos on Saturday and Sunday. And these aren't taco bell tacos, these are the best tacos ever.

Maybe we can try it out tomorrow! The only other place I've eaten at in campus town is the Pita Pit.

ISUCyclones

Nov 10, 2007
Ames
Thanks for the tickets Seattle, didn't see you there though! My girlfriend and I had a great time. :smile:

Alex

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Thanks for the tickets Seattle, didn't see you there though! My girlfriend and I had a great time. :smile:

Alex

I sent you a PM as well, but since I stayed at Es Tas until the bitter end of the football game, I didn't get to Hilton until about 5 minutes left in the 1st half. I went up to the seats but didn't see you, I assumed you had moved closer. I moved closer myself at halftime, front row of the parquet, right on the half court line. Pretty decent seats, Curtis Stinson was right in front of me. I didn't say anything to him, what was I going to say? "Good luck in the D-League this year, you and I both wish you had stayed at Iowa State?"

Anyways, good meeting you, and maybe I'll see you around another time.