2025 Football Targets (Offer List in OP)

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Generally the staff sets up two huge official visit recruiting weekends in June, to establish the core of the class, building around earlier commits.

Here is the first player penciled in for June 7th. Made on unofficial last weekend. One of the plentitude of recent Utah offers, has really impressive receiving video as a prospective TE.

For future reference:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Another “warm” prospect (I’m trying to keep up). Has us with Harvard(!), KState and Northwestern. Ran an 11.09 100m last year.

Not quite sure how to read RB recruiting right now, seems to be in flux at the moment. Quite a few seem to be shuffling through unofficial visits, not sure that they’be settled on a “Breece Hall” for this class.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
The two big summer official visit weekends will be June 7th and the 14th. The lists are really starting to fill out now. Once there are a few more names, I’ll try to put something together.

These two weekends are where we usually get a good chunk of our eventual signees.

FLYINGCYCLONE

Aug 27, 2022
LuVerne Iowa
I didn’t hear all of the story of a track meet at Algona this week, but our Edge commit from Algona took 2nd in the 100 meters. I didn’t, hear a time , but the schools there were real good track teams. Teams were loading up relays so a few fast guys might have been missing, but a good run by Limbaugh.

Reactions: bozclone and Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I didn’t hear all of the story of a track meet at Algona this week, but our Edge commit from Algona took 2nd in the 100 meters. I didn’t, hear a time , but the schools there were real good track teams. Teams were loading up relays so a few fast guys might have been missing, but a good run by Limbaugh.
A quick check tells me that he’s run an 11.7 100m this year, but not when that was. He’s also part of a pretty good 4X100 team. Not bad for a big guy.

If he gets it down to the low 11’s before enrolling, that’s pretty impressive.

Reactions: FLYINGCYCLONE

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron