***2024 NCAA Wrestling - Session 3 (Fri., 11:00)***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
It’s criminal that Lewis/Starocci is a Quarterfinal. I know why but this is totally where the seed assigning meeting needs to have folks be like, “Yeah that guy isn’t the 9 seed no matter what our criteria says.”

Reactions: 4theheckofit

jdubs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2011
Nobody cares what Chael Sonnen has to say.
I want to know what ESPN producer made that decision. I'm on Matcast for a reason and there are matches going on, why the **** would you cut to the booth so I can watch the announcers and Sonnen circle jerk each other.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I want to know what ESPN producer made that decision. I'm on Matcast for a reason and there are matches going on, why the **** would you cut to the booth so I can watch the announcers and Sonnen circle jerk each other.
Bingo! Matcast for me as well and almost missed the end of Chittum’s match.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
That's what ESPN does. And with other sports too, like baseball.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
It’s criminal that Lewis/Starocci is a Quarterfinal. I know why but this is totally where the seed assigning meeting needs to have folks be like, “Yeah that guy isn’t the 9 seed no matter what our criteria says.”
I’m not upset about this one. Dude got hurt then bailed on the Big 10 Tournament (whether his decision or not). Just can’t give a question mark like that a top seed.

Carr/Ramirez is different. At least, IMO.