2024 Mens CBB Coaching Carousel

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
so much this. the delusion of theirs with him stashed in DSM and being the coach in waiting was comical.

i still stand by my prediction that bruce weber will be the next coach at iowa.
What makes you think he still won't end up at Iowa?

This seems like a terrible fit for him, looks like he took whatever job he could get just for the sake of getting a Power 6 job. I don't blame him, he needs to get paid while the iron is still hot but it's a really odd fit.

His style doesn't really fit West Virginia's tradition or the Big 12either. I don't think he'll be very successful.

Reactions: FerShizzle

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Okie State isn't looking great here. I know they were interested in the Utah State coach and he just got done today so maybe that's the delay but they're looking at a total rebuild and the portal is open. I would want to get moving.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines

This seems like a terrible fit for him, looks like he took whatever job he could get just for the sake of getting a Power 6 job. I don't blame him, he needs to get paid while the iron is still hot but it's a really odd fit.

His style doesn't really fit West Virginia's tradition or the Big 12either. I don't think he'll be very successful.
Maybe. Maybe not.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018

I also don’t think Iowa will hire him if he goes and falls flat three straight years at WVU

Reactions: FerShizzle

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010

I was impressed by Smith. I thought their style would translate well to a big 12 school, so I'm glad to see him heading to the ACC. Unfortunately for him, Stanford men's basketball never matters out there.