***2024 Big 12 Wrestling Championships (March 9-10)***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone explain how that was a takedown for Williams when he got hurt? Casey still had his ankle.
I didn’t think it was one either. Especially because Swiderski was about to easily “reverse” him without trying if not for the potentially dangerous which that kid put himself in

Tony Gunk

Jul 12, 2017
NE Iowa
If it was a takedown on Casey, he should've been down after the injury time, correct? Score was 7-2. If the choice was to give up the escape point and start with both up, shouldn't Casey have been awareded a point and the score 7-3??? Maybe I'm missing something. With the stalls and that point, score should've been 8-8. Again, maybe I'm missing something...

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
If it was a takedown on Casey, he should've been down after the injury time, correct? Score was 7-2. If the choice was to give up the escape point and start with both up, shouldn't Casey have been awareded a point and the score 7-3??? Maybe I'm missing something. With the stalls and that point, score should've been 8-8. Again, maybe I'm missing something...
Casey’s choice after injury he chose neutral to have the most time possible to score enough

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
Looked like Casey didn't want to go down and chose neutral in stead

• Informative
Reactions: Tony Gunk