***2023-24 Mens College Basketball Thread***

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Watching Belmont vs Drake. They have an athletic forward named Maleek Dia. Good handle and can run. Be a nice player to have next year. 6'9'' 240. Averaging 17 points and 6 rebs.
Drake is just so fun to watch. Obviously DeVries couldn't play the 4 in the Big XII but they are legit. Everyone but Bodie is eligible to return. ( They won't, currently have 2 commits) Not to mention they have a 4 star (Chico Johnson) redshirting. Leg injury senior year.

Last edited:

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Okie State beats Cincy in Cincy. Bad bad bad bad loss for Bearcats. They aren't gonna make the tourney. Looking like 9 tops for the Big 12 barring some crazy stuff (UCF, Cincy, KSU, OSU, WVU all out)

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Drake is just so fun to watch. Obviously DeVries couldn't play the 4 in the Big XII but they are legit. Everyone but Bodie is eligible to return. ( They won't, currently have 2 commits) Not to mention they have a 4 star (Chico Johnson) redshirting. Leg injury senior year.
I haven't watched them this year but I usually enjoy watching their games.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Okie State beats Cincy in Cincy. Bad bad bad bad loss for Bearcats. They aren't gonna make the tourney. Looking like 9 tops for the Big 12 barring some crazy stuff (UCF, Cincy, KSU, OSU, WVU all out)

Not that I expect them to be aloof but Okie State winning that should be good motivation for ISU to stay on notice for Saturday.

Anybody bad can go out and have a game this time of year.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
They still have road games at Houston, TCU, and OU. Home games against KSU and WVU. They really have to win four more I think and not sure how that's doable.

Agree. UC's remaining schedule provides opportunities to climb back, but not sure if it's realistic. Winning at Houston obviously would help (probably isn't happening) ... winning at TCU and OU, if you're on the wrong side of the bubble already, is that enough?

Of course must win KSU/WV at home.

JP4CY

Doesn't quickly stand up when the plane lands.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Never noticed it but Chris Beard's zip up sweatshirt has Bob Knight's signature on it.

Googled it, I guess that's a clothing label.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron