*** 2023-2024 College Football Survivor Week 2 ***

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well there are going to be a lot of us gone, if the Clones don't pull it out Saturday.
(Including me)

bracketaday

Aug 10, 2023
Orange over Western Mich for week 2 for game, my previous pick was USC Trojans over San Jose St & Nevada for those week 0 & week 1 & i'm choosing Orange to beat Western Mich who has coach at his 1st year. I believe Syracuse will go lose soon to Tarheels or Seminoles so i admire to get them picked in before they're not anymore undefeated. I also write bracketology & u Cyclones will be featured at my preseason bracketology at march madness with minimum seed being 12 seed that ur team can get while to commemorate Iowa hate week Iowa is, when i finally write my article is going to be put, at nit as that's my beliefs concerning Cyclones that upcoming season so go ahead & subscribe to it bracketaday.blogspot.com is link & i believe ur Cyclones will have fine play at Hilton Coliseum. When i say minimum seed being 12 seed i mean Cyclones will be anywhere from 7 seed through 12 seed since they're not expected to thus be ap ranked but i will definitely place them at march madness between the range.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Orange over Western Mich for week 2 for game, my previous pick was USC Trojans over San Jose St & Nevada for those week 0 & week 1 & i'm choosing Orange to beat Western Mich who has coach at his 1st year. I believe Syracuse will go lose soon to Tarheels or Seminoles so i admire to get them picked in before they're not anymore undefeated. I also write bracketology & u Cyclones will be featured at my preseason bracketology at march madness with minimum seed being 12 seed that ur team can get while to commemorate Iowa hate week Iowa is, when i finally write my article is going to be put, at nit as that's my beliefs concerning Cyclones that upcoming season so go ahead & subscribe to it bracketaday.blogspot.com is link & i believe ur Cyclones will have fine play at Hilton Coliseum. When i say minimum seed being 12 seed i mean Cyclones will be anywhere from 7 seed through 12 seed since they're not expected to thus be ap ranked but i will definitely place them at march madness between the range.
Seriously, dude?

Week 1: USC
Week 2: Syracuse

It's not rocket science.

Note to @CycloneRulzzz - this is not my pick here. :)

gipper2001

Aug 28, 2013
Phoenix

What the bloody hell is this garbage?

Help Support Us

Become a patron