***2022-23 Bowl Game Pick'em Contest***

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Last reminder to join and/or get your picks set before the first Bowl game starts at 11 am Central today. There are 2 bowl games today.

You just have to get your picks set before kickoff of each game so you don't have to have them all done by 11 am today.

We currently have 53 people signed-up thus far.

• Wow
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Maybe I'm just blind but does anybody see a link to where you can see everybody's picks on one page once the game has started? In previous years you would be able to see that but right now it looks like you would have to click on each individual entry.

Hoping ESPN didn't take away that function.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Maybe I'm just blind but does anybody see a link to where you can see everybody's picks on one page once the game has started? In previous years you would be able to see that but right now it looks like you would have to click on each individual entry.

Hoping ESPN didn't take away that function.

I'm not seeing it either. Right now, the only thing I'm able to do is pull up picks individually, and it just shows the current game. I'm hoping they will have one after the completion of the first game when there are actual standings to review. If not, that is a big swing and miss by ESPN.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I'm not seeing it either. Right now, the only thing I'm able to do is pull up picks individually, and it just shows the current game. I'm hoping they will have one after the completion of the first game when there are actual standings to review. If not, that is a big swing and miss by ESPN.
I did a Twitter search and saw this. Doesn't look promising at the moment. Hopefully they will get enough complaints that they bring it back.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
If I remember it right, there was a leaderboard of sorts last year, but it only appeared AFTER the first game ended, and you didn't know which team and what confidence level each person chose until after each game began. Which makes sense, because you don't have to set a pick until just before a game begins, so people would be looking at everyone else's picks and gaming it based on what they chose and their potential points.

If all picks had to be locked before the first bowl, there might be a full leader board.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
5 minutes in and I already hate my Coastal Carolina pick. They look tiny on defense compared to NIU offense.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron