*** 2022-2023 College Football Survivor Week 12 ***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I’m going for the win this week! All in

I stand corrected. Your move paid off and while I haven't done a close look I think this puts you in the driver's seat. Of the people left going forward who also would have 2 teams after this week you are much further ahead in tiebreaker points.

cowmaster1

Dec 16, 2012
St. Paul
I stand corrected. Your move paid off and while I haven't done a close look I think this puts you in the driver's seat. Of the people left going forward who also would have 2 teams after this week you are much further ahead in tiebreaker points.
That was the idea. I did the math and was one of the only ones who hadn’t picked TCU yet. If I picked one of my other two and not tcu and tcu lost today, I would have lost later from running out of teams. So it was kinda a “win now or lose in two weeks” move. Glad it paid off! Just gotta hold on now

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
That was the idea. I did the math and was one of the only ones who hadn’t picked TCU yet. If I picked one of my other two and not tcu and tcu lost today, I would have lost later from running out of teams. So it was kinda a “win now or lose in two weeks” move. Glad it paid off! Just gotta hold on now
You mean there is actual strategy in this other than picking a team and crossing your fingers? Hmmm... Wait till' next year! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron