2021 Stock Market

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
A big part of their plan as that this will introduce crypto traders to the stock market. I have a hard time believing the entire business model is based around dogecoin.
Their business model may not be based on dogecoin, but their revenue stream certainly seems to be at this time...

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Stop making money on what you can make money on! What kind of business model is that? Stop selling gas Casey’s and Kum and Go!
Gas isn't the best example. Gas is like advertising, most places don't make much off it, they use it to get you to show up and make it off the overpriced pop and other things they sell inside.

CyJeans

Apr 18, 2017
Beaverdale, IA
Hey, don’t rip dividends completely. There are times that I’ve used dividends as my decider between a couple choices. If I think we have a poorer performance period coming up and want to hedge my bets slightly, I may look at dividend yields.

Haha sorry, it is low hanging fruit. I am not knocking them overall, I am sure there are plenty of successful strategies. I am not a stock market billionaire so I can't judge.

Reactions: mkadl and BCClone

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Just sold APPL. The settlement and inevitable loss of revenue to the App Store makes me a little nervous.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Just sold APPL. The settlement and inevitable loss of revenue to the App Store makes me a little nervous.

They've bought back something like $125 billion in their stock during the last couple of years.

They sit on a stack of cash. Wondering how far they'd let the stock slide before another round of buybacks (assuming tax changes or regulation changes don't happen)

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
You may regret that soon. They are going to sell a ton of watches,iPads, and iphone 13s.

I may buy back at some point, once I feel the loss of revenue is priced in. So far everyone has either said it’s not a big deal or minimized it and I dont agree.