2020-21 Schedule News?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Since the boys will be wrestling at UNI twice it looks like, once against OU and once against UNI, and I’ll only be able to see them twice in Hilton, I bit the bullet and bought UNI season tickets for 59 bucks today so I can see them a couple more times. The duals are in the McCloud center so might end up being closer to the action anyway based on where I might get put in Hilton. COVID ain’t gonna keep me from seeing this team!!

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Got our 2 meets ordered and talked with the ticket office sounds like they are hoping by the end of the week if not first part of next week to have a good idea on remaining availability and then opening up the remaining available seats to be purchased

Last edited:
Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Got our 2 meets ordered and talked with the ticket office sounds like they are hoping by the end of the week if not first part of next week to have a good idea on remaining availability and then opening up the remaining available seats to be purchased
I got 4 for my two meets too. Both in the lower bowl. Was kind of surprised I got down there. I chose Loras and okie st meets. Will be interesting to see how they run these this year.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I got 4 for my two meets too. Both in the lower bowl. Was kind of surprised I got down there. I chose Loras and okie st meets. Will be interesting to see how they run these this year.
Yep I got our two in the lower bowls for the same ones. The other two meets I'll be happy with anything (was going to be happy with anything on the first two regardless)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I wonder how big of a hit Flo is taking this year with subscriptions

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
They’re giving away big time money with the RTC club cup and weight class tournaments. I think they’ve found a way to continue to evolve. They also get a lot of people to subscribe for youth tournaments.

Plus they picked up that contract with UWW for international stuff. I'm sure they're doing fine too.

Help Support Us

Become a patron