2020-21 Schedule News?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Is there any word on when the schedule is set to come out? They have to be getting close.

As an aside, I’ve gotten a couple of calls from the UNI ticket office asking if I want panther season tickets because they must have my number from when I bought tickets the last couple of times we’ve wrestled in the West Gym. They said they will have both us and Okie st in Cedar falls And 6 home duals but no dates official yet. 59 bucks and all duals at the McCloud Center due to covid.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Is there any word on when the schedule is set to come out? They have to be getting close.

As an aside, I’ve gotten a couple of calls from the UNI ticket office asking if I want panther season tickets because they must have my number from when I bought tickets the last couple of times we’ve wrestled in the West Gym. They said they will have both us and Okie st in Cedar falls And 6 home duals but no dates official yet. 59 bucks and all duals at the McCloud Center due to covid.
For $59 I would jump on that. Maybe I’ll call their ticket office and see if I can get a couple sets bought.

I was getting asked by the wife if we had heard anything for this years season. So also interested if there has been any inside info on what they are going to try doing. I am optimistic since they are getting stuff figured out for basketball so should be able to get something done for wrestling. Wondering if they don’t do the route of previous season ticket holders get first opportunity to renew for a limit number of overall ticket sales that allow them to easily handle covid protocols.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
For $59 I would jump on that. Maybe I’ll call their ticket office and see if I can get a couple sets bought.

I was getting asked by the wife if we had heard anything for this years season. So also interested if there has been any inside info on what they are going to try doing. I am optimistic since they are getting stuff figured out for basketball so should be able to get something done for wrestling. Wondering if they don’t do the route of previous season ticket holders get first opportunity to renew for a limit number of overall ticket sales that allow them to easily handle covid protocols.
PM me and I'll give you the contact info of the guy from UNI that called me. I would have to buy two tickets because my son will want to go with me so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Seems weird to spend 120 bucks on UNI wrestling. They said they aren't selling any single dual tickets yet because they don't know what spacing will look like yet and how many season tickets they will sell. When they do open that up, I will be buying them for the ISU dual for sure and probably Okie state.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
I wonder if they will give past season ticket holders the first shot at buying tickets when/if they let a limited # of fans in? Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I wonder if they will give past season ticket holders the first shot at buying tickets when/if they let a limited # of fans in? Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
I don’t know how they wouldn’t do that. This sucks, this year was gonna be so special to watch in person.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Just did a little look through of the Cyclone wrestling site. What in the WORLD is going on with Jarrett's hair??

1607612581437.png

• Haha
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
How many season ticket holders are there for wrestling? If they are letting in 1400 for basketball I would think most season ticket holders would be able to get in. Let us watch this team Jamie!

Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Their twitter account now says noon for schedule release.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I agree. As a balding middle aged man, I am jealous.
I tell you, I’m kinda jealous of you balding men. In my Middle Ages, and my barber threatens to charge me more since he complains my hair is too thick and takes him longer. Worst is I have to have different fitted caps. Some for after a haircut and then stepped up to when I get a haircut four months later.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Their twitter account now says noon for schedule release.

What a sick joke

How many season ticket holders are there for wrestling? If they are letting in 1400 for basketball I would think most season ticket holders would be able to get in. Let us watch this team Jamie!

That's what I have been hoping for is past season ticket holders will have the first option to purchase. I was trying to find the stats for last years season ticket holders number but can't find it but recall them saying it was a record? Maybe I was off in thinking that.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
What a sick joke

That's what I have been hoping for is past season ticket holders will have the first option to purchase. I was trying to find the stats for last years season ticket holders number but can't find it but recall them saying it was a record? Maybe I was off in thinking that.

I think you are right about the record ticket sales, I couldn't find the number either but I can't imagine it's much over 2000, if that. Not to mention all of the people that would opt out. I would think if you wanted to get in you could.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron