2020-21 NCAA football coaching carousel

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I’d love fitz to the bears. Did nothing at northwestern in an awful big ten west. Would give my pack another decade of dominance.
With Rodgers leaving in a couple years, I would not count on a decade of dominance. However, the Bears and Lions do a good job of laying down 2X a year for the Pack.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I heard that 15 years ago with Favre too. Not worried.

I'm only worried because I don't think Jordan Love is our new Aaron Rodgers. He has some raw talent and abilities but has a number of shortcomings as well. It is a good lottery ticket type of chance, but I hope there's another long-term prospect added.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I heard that 15 years ago with Favre too. Not worried.
I remember the 1st 2 seasons Rodgers was sitting while Favre was there. The fans wanted Rodgers gone. That being said, I don't think GB strikes gold 3 times in a row.

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
I'm only worried because I don't think Jordan Love is our new Aaron Rodgers. He has some raw talent and abilities but has a number of shortcomings as well. It is a good lottery ticket type of chance, but I hope there's another long-term prospect added.

I think he fits the RPO scheme really well if he pans out. Good height, good wheels, big arm, accuracy and consistency is the question. Good lottery chip but I agree, higher risk than Rodgers.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

I highly doubt Green Bay is lucky enough to have three hall of fame QB's in a row fall into their laps. If they do I might just quit NFL football. o_O

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee is at it again. Not sure if I buy the recruitment violations, sounds like an excuse to fire him for cause. When will these schools learn you can't win if you fire your coach every 2 years?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Very, very, very interesting firing. Ole Miss lead the SEC in rushing last year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron