**2019 College Football**

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Non-running QB starts to run in championship game! I'm sure tOSU will adjust to stop it, but gave up a couple tds now. Game is going to be more interesting than I thought.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
For all of the things people whine and cry about this season the way that Purdy’s legs were used or how Purdy chose to use his legs (whichever the case may be) is the one thing I can point to that was a major fail.

There was some speculation that Brock was banged up the last several games this year. Not sure if that's true or not, but might explain why they didn't run him much.

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
So, if Wisconsin wins, they'll keep Ohio State in the playoff and that's a joke. NCAA is always bragging that a 4 team playoff is fine cuz all the games leading up to it is part of the "playoff". But if a team loses in their conference championship game, they certainly shouldn't be back dooring their way in, ugh.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
So, if Wisconsin wins, they'll keep Ohio State in the playoff and that's a joke. NCAA is always bragging that a 4 team playoff is fine cuz all the games leading up to it is part of the "playoff". But if a team loses in their conference championship game, they certainly shouldn't be back dooring their way in, ugh.

they'd still only have 1 loss. you can't put a 2 loss team in in front of them

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Fox already going with the “upset in the making” marketing tactic for this one and it’s 14-0 in the 2nd quarter.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
It isn't an opinion that is exclusive to the Big 10. Not too long ago, the Big 12 was the best conference in the country. Mostly because their teams could play defense too.

I'm well aware of LSU's changes but most of that was due to having a QB capable of running such an offense. As for LSU's defense, they have a lot of talent there. Two possible first round draft picks in the secondary.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It isn't an opinion that is exclusive to the Big 10. Not too long ago, the Big 12 was the best conference in the country. Mostly because their teams could play defense too.

I'm well aware of LSU's changes but most of that was due to having a QB capable of running such an offense. As for LSU's defense, they have a lot of talent there. Two possible first round draft picks in the secondary.

This is why Hok fans should stay in the ISR forums. You're only here to take digs at the Big 12.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Oregon has 2 losses, they aren't making it
if OSU does end up losing can you really say they deserve to be in then? it would be Oregon as a conference champion, Wisconsin as a conference champion both with 2 losses vs OSU as a non CC with a loss then. will see what the Committee decides is important.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron