2013/2014 Minutes

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
I'm going to try to guess how our minutes will shake out next year. There is still a possible departure and I'm not going to speculate as to who that might be so I will include all of the players on our current roster in this. I'm putting this together based on how I think the lineup will look towards the beginning of Big 12 season. I'm also not taking into account how many minutes each player will play in each position, just total minutes.
1. Kane- 25 minutes
2. Thomas- 25 minutes
3. Hogue- 20 minutes (I have no idea who will start at this spot. It could depend on the matchup.)
4. Ejim- 30 minutes
5. Niang- 30 minutes
Bench-
1. Morris- 15 minutes
2. Bluford- 10 minutes
3. Palo- 15 minutes
4. Edozie/Armardi/Gibson- About 10 minutes
5. Dorsey-Walker- 10 Minutes
I can see us starting and/or playing a three guard lineup again a lot this season with Palo or Morris alongside Kane and Thomas

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
No Naz Long on your list?

SuperTrooper

Mar 26, 2012
I like I'm going to try to guess how our minutes will shake out next year. There is still a possible departure and I'm not going to speculate as to who that might be so I will include all of the players on our current roster in this. I'm putting this together based on how I think the lineup will look towards the beginning of Big 12 season. I'm also not taking into account how many minutes each player will play in each position, just total minutes.
1. Kane- 25 minutes
2. Thomas- 25 minutes
3. Hogue- 20 minutes (I have no idea who will start at this spot. It could depend on the matchup.)
4. Ejim- 30 minutes
5. Niang- 30 minutes
Bench-
1. Morris- 15 minutes
2. Bluford- 10 minutes
3. Palo- 15 minutes
4. Edozie/Armardi/Gibson- About 10 minutes
5. Dorsey-Walker- 10 Minutes
I can see us starting and/or playing a three guard lineup again a lot this season with Palo or Morris alongside Kane and Thomas

I like it. Just walk off the court the last two minutes and dare the other team to TRY to catch up! :jimlad:

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
How do you see the 2/3 positions ending up minutes wise then? Is Bluford not going to play much? How about Bubu?
Anyone who has offers from Baylor, Indiana, and Michigan out of high school has to be a solid player. Palo and Blu will see fewer minutes than SDW.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
Anyone who has offers from Baylor, Indiana, and Michigan out of high school has to be a solid player. Palo and Blu will see fewer minutes than SDW.
You could be right but I think Bluford will play a little more than him this year while he continues to develop.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
The depth is crazy. I think it could look something like this, but who really knows?
1. Morris
2. Thomas
3. Kane
4. Ejim
5. Niang

6. Dorsey-Walker
7. Hogue
8. Amardi
9. Palo
10. Bluford

DNP - Gibson
DNP - Long
DNP - Edozie

Now obviously one of these players isn't going to be here. My speculation is as good as yours. We honestly don't know, and I'm so excited.

this season will be such a roller coaster but with the addition of Kane, I think we're looking at an ISU team who could have the most depth in school history.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
The depth is crazy. I think it could look something like this, but who really knows?
1. Morris
2. Thomas
3. Kane
4. Ejim
5. Niang

6. Dorsey-Walker
7. Hogue
8. Amardi
9. Palo
10. Bluford

DNP - Gibson
DNP - Long
DNP - Edozie

Now obviously one of these players isn't going to be here. My speculation is as good as yours. We honestly don't know, and I'm so excited.

this season will be such a roller coaster but with the addition of Kane, I think we're looking at an ISU team who could have the most depth in school history.
Anybody know who is better beween Edozie and Amardi? I haven't read much about these two yet.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
However many ******* minutes Fred allows you to play, you should be greatful

/thread

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Anybody know who is better beween Edozie and Amardi? I haven't read much about these two yet.
All we have are the numbers they put up in JuCo. And a few tapes. My gut says Amardi, because he had some nice numbers in some limited minutes.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Hint for the future 568 line-up threads.

One year guys (there are two) were probably not brought in to sit.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Anyone who has offers from Baylor, Indiana, and Michigan out of high school has to be a solid player. Palo and Blu will see fewer minutes than SDW and Long.

FIFY

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I have said this before, but Fred is one coach who needs a non conference season to see which parts he likes and which parts perform. That said, it would be nice to have a one loss only non conference season.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I still stand by this depth chart. Take it to the bank!
PG: Kane / Monte / Bubu / Naz
SG: SDW / Thomas / Bluford
SF: Hogue / Ejim / SDW
PF: Ejim / Niang
PF: Niang / Amardi/ Percy / Edozie

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I know. Look at that depth, even with a departure.
Do we have a lot of depth? We really have little idea how many above average Big 12 players we have.
We have a lot of players that are easy to lump together because we do not have the info needed to differentiate them.