#2 Miami tied with 14 seconds left

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Ola****indipo is not scared.

Also, lots of teams have strong guard play and good big men. And experience is overrated in the postseason.

That makes perfect sense :jimlad:. I also highly doubt one of the top pg's in the country, Shane Larkin, gives a rats *** about 'dipo. Take a look at Miami's roster sometime man. They play well, and they have a fantastic coach. Shooting down an undefeated team so much makes you sound ignorant

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
That makes perfect sense :jimlad:. I also highly doubt one of the top pg's in the country, Shane Larkin, gives a rats *** about 'dipo. Take a look at Miami's roster sometime man. They play well, and they have a fantastic coach. Shooting down an undefeated team so much makes you sound ignorant

Larkin better worry about Yogi before he thinks about Oladipo. Miami, I feel, will get a 1 seed, but I don't see them making a run. I think 1 seeds will be Miami, Florida, Duke, and someone from the Big Ten. Likely the winner of the Indiana/Michigan game unless the other wins the conference tourney. FWIW, I think Indiana is the best team in the nation. That means nothing in the tourney.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

It does make sense. Experience is overrated. UCONN won two years ago with 3 freshman starting (Napier, Lamb, Smith), and Kentucky won last year with a bunch of freshman starting. There is very, very, very, little between a big game in the B1G, B12, or Big East, and a game in the NCAA tournament. If a freshman like Marcus Smart can win in the B12, he can win in the tournament. If a freshman like Georges Niang can win in the B12, he can win in the tournament. He's not gonna be scared.

I'm not shooting down Miami. I think they're a great team. But I don't think they're quite on Indiana's level.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Miami is great at 3 things which are think are somewhat due to luck.

1. Their opponents shoot FTs poorly against them
2. Their opponents shoot 3s poorly against them
3. They block a ton of shots without fouling (and you'll never know what refs you run into in the NCAAs)

I'd be afraid, very afraid, of picking them to the Final 4.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Miami is great at 3 things which are think are somewhat due to luck.

1. Their opponents shoot FTs poorly against them
2. Their opponents shoot 3s poorly against them Length, good at defending the 3.
3. They block a ton of shots without fouling again great length (and you'll never know what refs you run into in the NCAAs)

I'd be afraid, very afraid, of picking them to the Final 4.

Idk if they are a final four team, but they prove they can win close games. Again when you are undefeated, its not because of luck, clearly they are doing something well.

#40 blocks per game
#13 field goal percentage defense
#25 scoring defense
#33 scoring margin
#23 steals per game
#32 in field goal percentage defense
#20 in turnovers per game

I got that off the NCAA website. What that tells me is, they play good team defense, and they take care of the basketball. I do understand though why most everyone agrees that Indiana is #1. They play a hellish schedule. Miami doesnt