#18 Iowa State (9-4)

D

DistrictCyclone

Why stop the train now? Beat OU. Beat K-State. Win bowl game. Finish ranked with 9-4.

Do it.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
Could we even be ranked after this win? No doubt we will get votes but even a #25 showing would not be surprising. Tech had no votes before beating OU and was ranked #20 after beating them.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Could we even be ranked after this win? No doubt we will get votes but even a #25 showing would not be surprising. Tech had no votes before beating OU and was ranked #20 after beating them.

No, we're 6-4. Won't happen, sorry. We may get a vote or two, but nowhere near #25

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
i would love this! but if we beat Oklahoma and Kstate we would be in the top 15 no doubt! we might get ranked this week! if not they will be right on the brink

D

DistrictCyclone

I doubt it. There's quite a few teams knocking on the door with probable wins this weekend that we'd have to leapfrog (Georgia Tech, Auburn, Tulsa, Notre Dame, maybe even Washington or Utah) and a few "bubble" teams playing each other, the winner of which will probably move into the ranked column (Cincinnati/Rutgers, Virginia/Florida State). About the only team I can see taking a step backwards is Southern Mississippi, who lost to UAB this week.