buchacho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea i loved madrid, it was amazing. missed the iowa cafe, that wouldve been interesting. what kind of food did they have? we did go to the hard rock cafe though, that was pretty nice. just added you on facebook.
    me and a buddy went on a eurotrip we had been planning for quite some time. we started in manchester for 3 days, did stadium tour and went to the game. went to paris next for 2 days, including new years at eiffel tower and louvre. finally went to madrid for like 3 days with stadium tour and game. do you have a facebook account?
    also went to old trafford to see united on dec 29 play middlesbrough. berbatov had a late goal to win that one. we had 7th row there near the stretford end where the loyal reds sit. the bernebeu was amazing due to its massive size but i definitely like o.t. better overall. i have some videos and pics on facebook if you want to see them
    went to real madrid vs villarreal jan 5. it was sweet because robben hit a screamer from about 20 yards and celebrated right in front of our 3rd row seats at midfield
    buchacho, thank you much. I'm always concerned about becoming too emotional in some of my posts, but just had to say what I felt. Maybe a kid Darius' age will think it smarmy. Oh, well, can only say what we truly think and wish for the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…