Purdy’s John Deere Commercial

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Sorta funny, but horrible production. I mean the acting isn't bad, but the cutaways look out of sync and makes them look like bad actors.

I'm not sure if it makes sense for the tractor market...but a lot of high dollar marketing intentionally wants to look like any normal tiktok or instagram feed so people don't even realize it's advertising.

EnkAMania

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 31, 2013
Seattle
I was wondering who Colton is, I assumed another 49er, but I didn't recognize him

• Informative
Reactions: bawbie

Cyrealist

Sep 25, 2013
I'm not sure if it makes sense for the tractor market...but a lot of high dollar marketing intentionally wants to look like any normal tiktok or instagram feed so people don't even realize it's advertising.
It associates Purdy with John Deere and the tractor brand cache transfers over to their lawn mowers, which is a lot more consumers.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: NWICY, Yaz and HFCS

EnkAMania

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 31, 2013
Seattle
Reactions: carvers4math

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Not going to lie - may be the first time I’ve ever seen Purdy let loose and act a little silly lol.

Love the video! Huge added bonus to see Haliburton make the first cameo!

10/10

I wonder what he needed a stunt double for.

If you remember the early pics and vids of the filming of this there was definitely an identically dressed person there, that was obviously a double.