***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

Jkclone15

Nov 19, 2017
More I look into this kid the more I like the pickup. I actually think he's going to get some run. Older, smart, analytics are good. Perfect TJ guy to step in and contribute by just making winning plays
Makes complete sense Jaz Kunc was the connection to him, your description fits him to a T.

Reactions: CloniesForLife

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Looks like a player similar to Jaz. If delays like him...good pickup. Get a couple more wings/forward that can defend and score/rebound a bit,..should be set.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Woke up this morning to read these comments, thinking Calipari to Arkansas was a joke. Holy cr@p, this is actually happening! Oats seems like the perfect hire for Kentucky. It'll be interesting to see what happens here. I'm guessing they'll wait until after the championship since Hurley has to be a candidate.

Mads4st8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2021
John Calipari taking the Arkansas job is going to send huge ripples through college basketball
This seems like a lot of hyperbole. If Kentucky hires Drew and Tang replaces him, that’s huge ripples across college basketball? If Oats leaves Alabama, that’s a huge ripple?

Reactions: Cydkar

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron