Well, it's finally over

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Nah. Dejean knew exactly what he was doing on the fake fair catch thing. Typical hok trying to pull something to skirt the rules.
I purposely ignore that one example - otherwise he got a ton of credit here all year.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
I'm glad Iowa lost because F*** Iowa.

That being said I do have to give CC a little credit. She wasn't nearly as whiny during the tournament as she had been the rest of the season. She also passed the ball well... until the final 3 minutes.
Except in the end of both halves when she was looking for a ref to whine to instead of playing defense after her **** ups. She choked. Volume chucker in this one.

In the 4th when she was chucking and ducking there were 4 other hawks diving for the ball after the ball hog forced it into a fast break the other way. Where was she? barely to half court looking for a ref instead of rhe ball she just gave away.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
tumblr_n9w4timVI01smcbm7o1_400.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Who is the goofball Hok fan who placed himself behind the announcers and tried to steal the scene? Not a good look after a loss.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Y'all are gonna be so triggered when you see how much Indiana Fever coverage we are getting over the summer.
1 - Barely anybody watches sports over the summer anymore.
2 - She may generate some buzz, but the WNBA has a long ways to go before it becomes anything other than a Clark sideshow every game.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You're all pathetic. Really put a bad light on our fanbase.
I understand the sentiment, but I don't give a **** about CC - every loss for Iowa in anything is joyous and an occasion for celebration. That's what rivals, especially in state ones, do.

I can't stand when people say "it's good for Iowa State if Iowa is good". The **** it is. It helps them in recruiting (especially in-state), gives them more press, helps their NIL, and makes my blood boil. I would literally let myself be castrated before I'd root for the Hawks in ANYTHING.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
1 - Barely anybody watches sports over the summer anymore.
2 - She may generate some buzz, but the WNBA has a long ways to go before it becomes anything other than a Clark sideshow every game.

Over/under on how many times the Register sends someone to cover her or how many teams Keith Murphy goes?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I keep saying - look how much respect ISU fans have for Cooper Dejean because he's a class act, doesn't show boat, and handles himself really well even in adversity. If Clark didn't act like a whiny baby, throw tantrums, and do all the showboating, we'd give her the same respect.

I have never heard an ISU fan say something bad about Murray twins. Worst would have been stupid criticism from some of our fans for signing them.

On the flip side look at Hawkeye rage against ridiculous nice guy Purdy in the nfl. Anybody who thinks Iowa fans would’ve loved C Clark in a Cyclone jersey is smoking crack.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I understand the sentiment, but I don't give a **** about CC - every loss for Iowa in anything is joyous and an occasion for celebration. That's what rivals, especially in state ones, do.

I can't stand when people say "it's good for Iowa State if Iowa is good". The **** it is. It helps them in recruiting (especially in-state), gives them more press, helps their NIL, and makes my blood boil. I would literally let myself be castrated before I'd root for the Hawks in ANYTHING.
Well, Jer, we had a major mind scissor right there. Well said!