Tang Postgame Comments

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Where are all the posters on here that chimed in how much they love him. Been real quiet the past couple months.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
I had to listen to the first half in the car. Did Tang get T'd up because of a foul that Lipsey drew? Didn't hear what he was upset about. Still a bush league thing to say no matter the reason.

GoClone

Apr 16, 2006
What a first class PUTZ, for calling out, naming, and labeling Lipsey a flopper. Coach Putz never even needed to say who he thinks is at the top of the league in that category no matter who e thought it might be. He and every other coaching staff in the league know how important Tamin is to our team and game plan to do everything to stop, impede, and take him out of his game. That includes reaching, bumping, fouling, beating on and harassing Tamin in everyway possible.

When I see the beatings that Tamin takes most every game, I am surprised how he can even walk off the court at the end of a lot of games. Most of the things that coach putz sees as flops are really just beat downs and hard landings from trying to make the plays that our team needs.

One needs to look no farther to prove that Tamin is about making plays and is not a flopper than to look at the play where he was double teamed near half court along the right sideline. One of the K-State guys reached across his body and arm fouling him hard. Tamin just played through that mugging and retrieved the ball just prior to feeding Big Rob alone under the basket with a perfect pass.