What TV show are you streaming right now?

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
I just started watching I think you should leave for the first time. I’m not sure if it’s my kind of humor. 3 episodes in and it’s not very funny except for a few slightly funny moments.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones01

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Just finished Love and Death. Elizabeth Olsen was amazing.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
I watched the two seasons of I think You Should Leave on Netflix Friday and Saturday. !7 minute episodes mad it easy to get through. Funny, off-beat show. Looking forward to season 3 which drops Tuesday.
You might watch Aunty Donna’s Big Ol House of Fun.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Have only looked at the past 4 pages, so SIAP but A Small Light on Disney is really well done. It’s heavy since you know the final outcome.

I’m also enjoying Silo on AppleTV. I’m being converted to a Sci-Fi fan.

h-man64

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines
Amazon Prime has Newhart. Watched a little a couple Sundays ago and got myself hooked. A really underrated 80's sitcom.
Great show. I watched it back in the day. Julia Duffy (Stephanie) was hilarious. She is also Drake's teacher in Drake and Josh. (My kids watch it. Dont' judge.) Still hilarious.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I feel like Ted Lasso has really regained it's form since the episode in Amsterdam. Been a great few episodes

Agreed with this. The front half of the season was weak, especially everything to do with Keeley's PR firm (I love her character, I just didn't need a full separate side story like that).

The last half of the season was great. I hate leaving these characters, but for the most part they wrapped it up well.

• Agree
Reactions: CloniesForLife

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Just finished Love and Death. Elizabeth Olsen was amazing.

Agree on her acting.

I was really into the first 3 episodes. Feels like it’s slowed down after the murder, but I guess that’s expected since it’s based on true events.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Agreed with this. The front half of the season was weak, especially everything to do with Keeley's PR firm (I love her character, I just didn't need a full separate side story like that).

The last half of the season was great. I hate leaving these characters, but for the most part they wrapped it up well.

Agreed....first half of the season it just seemed they didn't know what to do with some storylines (Zava...wtf?)

I'm assuming there is not going to be a season 4 based on how they seem to be wrapping up character arcs ect?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Just switched back to Netflix after a few years with Prime and then Disney bundle.

Finished up the last couple seasons of Peaky Blinders. Love the series, but it had pretty much run it's course. Plan was to finish off last few seasons of Better Call Saul, but just didn't seem appealing after bingeing Peaky.

Have starting watching Queens Gambit. I wouldn't say it's incredible, but a really good break from action and legal drama I tend to gravitate toward.

I just ran back through Breaking Bad and currently on Better Call Saul a third time....BCS only gets better with time. Absolutely phenomenal acting.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
I just started watching I think you should leave for the first time. I’m not sure if it’s my kind of humor. 3 episodes in and it’s not very funny except for a few slightly funny moments.
You gotta be into the dark and obscure type of humor. And tables.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I need to rewatch both. And Peaky Blinders before(if?) the movie comes out.

I totally thought Peaky Blinders was done didn't realize there was a final season and accidentally read some spoilers...so hopefully will still be a fun watch.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron