Testifying

tenor.gif

Reactions: VeloClone

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
If he's a reach what do you call all of our transfers? He has a better track record than several of ours, arguably the whole list.

He's a fine piece for what they need. They literally barely had a warm body at the 5 prior to Rebraca who is a more natural 4 anyways.

Kalscheur would be the 2nd best player on that roster at minimum though and we get him for two years.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
For a long time I've thought that sending those letters to the other Big 12 schools after the locker room theft was the most pathetic thing their athletic department has done, but it appears we have a new contender.

Remember this PR fail where they added, “..some ongoing tensions built up over the years..” over Dolph’s suspension due to a hot mic? Why add that in there to throw fuel on the flames?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO and Acylum

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Remember this PR fail where they added, “..some ongoing tensions built up over the years..” over Dolph’s suspension due to a hot mic? Why add that in there to throw fuel on the flames?

What a great time. Fran and Dolph both suspended watching the game together. I bet that was awkward. LOL.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Saying Iowa reached for him doesn’t mean this guy isn’t a solid player. I think he is. He’s just not big 10 starter quality. That’s why Iowa waited so long to take him too, as they’ve been in discussions with him for a while and had yet to even offer.

We realistically wouldn’t take a guy like Filip nor did we even consider taking Filip himself, as we already have two Centers in Foster and Conditt and Filip wanted to go somewhere where he could start right away.
I guess Fran is a believer in the portal after all. Yeah, this guy will probably be marginal- decent for them, but I bet he lights us up for 30/15 this upcoming season and suddenly am questioning if adding this guy pushed the outcome of the game back in their favor.

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
**** that, Those eyebrows are so ugly, they cause cancer.
So you're saying we can sell this as a bio-weapon? Wisdom requires a flexible mind. Ok folks, for $1,000 you can get in on the ground floor of America's newest bio-weapon.

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
They looked into it and found out that the Iowa band was specifically told to use a different exit. They refused and pushed their way through fans. Then were appalled when the fans were not happy about being pushed out of the way and having horns played in their face.

Once that realization was made, most reasonable people dropped the subject. I'm sure there's still Iowa fans who think it was the greatest injustice ever perpetrated.
The video that Jamie released was so damning to the U of Iowa story that they had to shut up and take their lumps. It turned out to be a more pathetic accusation than Theftgate. Who can forget watching the band disregard instructions to exit from their sideline and instead assemble in formation on the field and exit the opposite corner with the tuba players out front hacking their way through the crowd, followed by the guy disappearing into the crowd with a 20 foot metal ladder, with one band member leaving the pack and attempting to get into the football facility to fire off one more round of their fight song outside ISU’s lockerroom. The final analysis of Bandgate was that the U of Iowa has an oversupply of douche bags, led by Gary Barta and Bruce Harreld.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron