Iowa Football Recruiting

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If he wasn't a Jr Cyclone Club member I'd agree, but minimizing that makes you look dumb.
200.gif

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
He confirmed he grew up going to ISU games and being a member of the ISU Cyclone Club.
So you're saying that something his parents took him to as a kid probably because going to ISU games was/is WAY more affordable automatically makes them an ISU fan when in fact that said individual has said the exact opposite? Yikes

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
It us literally said every day here, ISU fans on here say that if ISU played Iowa's schedule they would be so much better, that Iowa schedule is always so easy, blah, blah, blah.
Find even one person that said that exactly what you said, that no other team could possibly win with ISU's schedule. Go ahead. I'll wait.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Every recruit ISU beats Iowa for was a priority recruit for Iowa. Most recruits who choose Iowa over ISU the Clones didn't really want?
Who said that? I don't know if Iowa State has ever lost a recruit to Iowa that grew up a big Cyclone fan

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
This is the point that it feels like Isu is taking the next step in the state.

It's still going to be tough sledding puling the kids on the east side of the state but the trend is pretty undeniable at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron